ScreamingMedia launches UK digital content

From: <screamingmedia@pruk.co.uk>
Date: 27 Jul 00 18:52:14 +-0100
To: <wai-wcag-editor@w3.org>
ScreamingMedia launches UK digital content

ScreamingMedia, the leading global technology platform for the
aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.  We deliver
fresh, exciting content to your site, integrated with your
design.  Give your visitors a reason to return for more by
creating custom filters against our content network. Your site
gets only what is most relevant, and always in real time

ScreamingMedia aggregates millions of news articles, features
and photos and video feeds each month.  Propriety "harvesting"
and filtering technology sifts through the content in real time
to find articles, photos and video, relevant to your audience.
By using our "Editorís Desk," you can choose and select the
exact stories to be published on the site.

CONTENT FROM BRAND NAME SOURCES
Financial Times, Agence France-Presse, The Guardian, Business
Wire, internet.com, Newsquest, The New York Times Syndicate, Red
Herring,
Thomson Financial, Haymarket, Centaur Communications,
Thestreet.co.uk,
AFX, 365 Corporation, Belfast Telegraph, eurosoccer.com, World
Entertainment News Network, Deutsche Presse-Agentur

SUBSCRIBERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
About.com, Microsoft, travelstore.com, Xeroxgraphx.com,
Engineering News Record, InteliHealth.com, MotherNature.com,
BusinessEurope.com, SportsForWomen.com, Sun Microsystems,
America Online, EUbusiness.com,
GfK Marketing Services, thebuilding-site.com,
buyENERGYonline.com,
efoodmanager.com, ctrlp.com, Mobilestart.com

Click Here! http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31045