Re: CSS and DHTML support in netscape 4.51

Manoj Kumar wrote:

> Please let me know how do use DHTML and CSS in Netscape browser.
> (What is DOM model that Netscape supports)
> and to what extent does it support.
> Any site or example will do.
> There seems to be a lot of inconsistency between IE and Netscape in implementing >DHTML and CSS.

Hello,

As you observed, there is inconsistency between the implementations of
CSS and the DOM between the two browsers you mention. For information
about what they support, I recommend that you contact the browser
manufacturers. You might also look into:

Webreview.com
 http://webreview.com/wr/pub/guides/style/style.html

The HTML Compendium
 http://www.htmlcompendium.org