[wai-wcag-editor] <none>

From: Charles Raynor <alphonso_smith@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 03:32:13 +0000
To: <jiri.randus@inway.cz>
Dear Sir or Mam:

Its me again, sorry to bother you again, but I appreciate the response I received on my first mailing. However, I was not that successful with my decision. I have come to the realization that the individual I chose from Charleston, SC really did not know what he was doing and has caused more problems. So I am actually in the same predicament I was initially but a little worse off.

I am writing to ask your assistance in locating a dependable Porsche technician with knowledge and experience with 6 cylinder 2.7 CIS Porsche engines. I currently have a customer's 1974 Porsche 911S. Come April I will have had it for two years.

I had been successful in getting his engine rebuilt, but the technician I selected from Charleston messed that up. Therefore, I have an engine with a bent valve, I have all of the parts needed to fix this problem. So now I need an experienced Technician.

My proposal: is to fly a technician with Porsche 2.7 CIS engine experience to Columbia, South Carolina and pay him/her to fix my problem. I am prepared to pay room and board, flight arrangements plus $500 (or a week stay at any location in the United States at a 5-star resort - including Disney World).

If this sounds of interest, please call me @ 803-735-8410, ask for Charles Raynor

P.S.

If this doesn't sound like a good enough offer, please call me and tell me what it will take to get me out of this mess and we might be able to make a deal.