Faulty link in document...

From: <Dennis.Ostergren@europolitan.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:33:03 +0100
To: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Greetings,

in the document found on the following URI:
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS-19990505/
are found links to several alternative,downloadable, formats of the
document.

The .pdf link, however, points to the following URI:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS/wai-pageauth-tech.ps
which is clearly a PostScript file, and the same file as is pointed to by
the postscript link.

The correct .pdf file is there, though. I changed the URI to:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS/wai-pageauth-tech.pdf
and received the file just fine.

I just thought I'd make you aware of this small problem..:) Take care, have
fun, and keep up your invaluable work at W3, the web community owes you
alot...

Very Best Of Regards,
/Dennis Ístergren