drop-down menu

From: Pam Holliday <pam.holliday@swchsc.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:10:28 +0000
To: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Hello -
	I am looking for specific information on the use of drop-down menus
from a navigation bar.  The home page has a horizontal navigation
bar with links to other pages.  I have been asked about the
accessibility of drop-down menus from those links on the navigation
bar.  I did not see specific information on this in the W3C info (I
could have missed it, though). What would you advise for low-vision /
physically challenged users?
	Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Pam Holliday

Pam Holliday, MSc, BSc(PT)
Research Associate
Centre for Studies in Aging, U-basement
Sunnybrook & Women's College Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON, Canada M4N 3M5
Voice: (416) 480-6100 ext. 3510
FAX: (416) 480-5856