Re: link error

Brenda Gerth wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was trying to download the PDF version of the following document and
> noticed the link was for the postcript file, not the pdf file.  Could you
> correct.

Brenda,

This is a known error [1]. Please use the ".pdf" suffix and you'll get
the
PDF version. We cannot modify published documents, but this will
be fixed in the next draft.

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-ERRATA

> Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
>          Guidelines 1.0
>
>          W3C NOTE 5-May-1999
>
>          This version:
>               http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS-19990505
>               (plain text, postscript, pdf, gzip tar file of HTML, zip
> archive of HTML)

Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783