Re: Web link error

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:48:42 -0500
To: Peter.Jones@uwa.edu.au
Cc: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Peter,

Thank you for noting this.

This error is documented on the "known errata" page, item #3 at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-ERRATA>, and will be changed in an
updated version.

I also noted however that this list of errata is not available from the
Techniques document itself, only from the Guidelines document, and so we
need to change that as well, the next time we update the Techniques document.

Regards,

- Judy

At 06:14 PM 12/13/99 +0800, Peter Jones wrote:
>Judy
>I was on page:
>HTTP://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS/
>
>and at the top of the page there are links to:
>   Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
>
>The PDF link is the same as the PS link.
>
>I got access to the PDF version by changing the ps extension to pdf
>
>thanks
>- Peter Jones, UWA, Western Australia

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)