[wai-wcag-editor] <none>

DATA
From: cr787c@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:39:50 PST
Subject: SKIN BECOMES DRAMATICALLY EVEN-TONED AND CLEAR...

SKIN PROBLEMS?  LET "DERMACURE" SOLVE THEM!

Hello.  We have good news for you.
"DERMACURE"  IS MADE FOR YOUR SKIN.

If you suffer from any form of skin discolorations,
such as dark marks, acne or pimple marks, scars,
under-eye circles, razor bump marks, spots, freckles,
uneven skin tone, shaving scars, shavers shadow,
stretch-marks, dark areas of skin, or any other skin
imperfections, you owe it to yourself to learn more about
DERMACURE. Your skin can become dramatically
even-toned and clear.

"Dermacure" was first created in 1975. It has been thoroughly
researched and perfected, has had many case studies conducted
and has been improved many times over the past 24 years.
This truly remarkable cosmetic treatment will eliminate your skin
problems once and for all.
"DERMACURE"  IS MADE FOR YOUR SKIN.
It's formula has been found by The U. S. Food and Drug
Administration to be both safe and effective.
DERMACURE is just as effective for males as it is for females,
and is completely safe and gentle to sensitive skin.
Our skin treatments are for all races, shades and ages of skin.

If you wish to receive free additional information about "Dermacure",
or If you have any questions, please email them to...
improve37@usa.net      We will answer you quickly.

   ALSO...if you have acne or pimple problems, or blackheads, whiteheads,
or shaving bumps on your face or anywhere on your body, email us at
improve37@usa.net    for information
about a remarkable acne and pimple Eliminator.
   ...If you suffer from stretch-marks, please let us know also. We have
a stretch mark treatment made for this skin condition. Email us at
improve37@usa.net
   ...Do you have psoriasis or eczema? We can help..
email us at improve37@usa.net
      We are an international company. You can be assured of fast, reliable
delivery. Our elaborate shipping facilities and expert staff assure
you of the highest quality service, whether you are here in the USA,
or anywhere in the world.
               Respectfully and Sincerely, Mrs. Christine Yang,
Mrs. Brenda Boykin and Mr. John Shigira

P. S. It is never our intention to offend or annoy or disrespect
anyone. If you do not appreciate receiving this message,
please let us know by simply clicking REPLY and typing
the word "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE. (Not The Body)
You will then be promptly and permanently removed from our list.
We humbly apologize if you are in any way offended by receiving this
email.

" SKIN IS OUR BUSINESS...OUR ONLY BUSINESS".