  • From: tntrimmer@worldnet.att.net <tntrimmer@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:41:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Subject: W3C - Link report
  • To: web-human@w3.org, webreq@w3.org
The following information has been sent
from http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/FAQNotice.pl available from the FAQ
webreq, please investigate

Email:                       tntrimmer@worldnet.att.net
Originating URL:             http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS
What's wrong:                    The document "Techniques for Web Content Accesibility Guidelines 1.0" contains a link to the .pdf version of the file.  This link actually leads to the .ps version
What it should be:                    .pdf version
Comments:                    If this is the center of Web Development, God help us all.  Even Microsoft could do a better job (look at what I'm reduced to).