Re: Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines [ariadne@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au: W3C - Link report]

Hugo,

I think the document you are looking for is at
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TECHS/

This was published as a technical Note at the same time as the Guidelines
were published as a Recommendation. The documents were required to be
independent, so the linkings changed, but they should have all been
checked. I am forwarding this to wai-wcag-editor@w3.org so they can do any
link-checking that is needed.

Regards,

Judy

At 12:00 PM 6/16/99 -0400, Hugo Haas wrote:
>Judy,
>
>The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines recommendation [1] does not have a
>document describing the Techniques for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
>[2] as the previous version [3] did.
>
>Hence there are some broken links as the one described in the message below.
>
>Could you please tell me where the new version of this document is?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Hugo

>  2. http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990324/wai-pageauth-tech
>  3. http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WAI-WEBCONTENT-19990324/
>
>----- Forwarded message from ariadne@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au -----

>From: ariadne@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au
>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:46:41 -0400 (EDT)
>To: web-human@w3.org, webreq@w3.org
>Subject: W3C - Link report
>
>The following information has been sent
>from http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/FAQNotice.pl available from the FAQ
>webreq, please investigate

>Email:                       ariadne@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au
>Originating URL:             http://www.w3.org/1999/05/WCAG-REC-fact
>Comments:                    There are two links to the techniques
document on this page, both of which are wrong.   They are under sections
12 and 15.   Cheers.

>----- End forwarded message -----
>
>--
>Hugo Haas