Problem accessing Techniques document

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:23:31 -0400
To: Cathryn.Foster@mt.usda.gov
CC: wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Judy Brewer wrote:

> >Judy - I am having horrible luck trying to access information from the
> >WAI site regarding changing our web site to meet accessibility
> >requirements. I can access the quick tips but when I try to get into the
> >techniques document that tells me how to change my mark-up language to
> >work correctly, my system shuts down.

Please let me know what software and operating system you
are using and the URL of the document you are trying to access.

> Is there any way you could email
> >me the document in .pdf or .html so I can start working on changing our
> >site coding? Also, if there are any other applicable documents that I
> >need could you send those as well? Thanks so much for your help!

Can you reach http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/wai-pageauth.pdf?
(or the same URL with .ps for postscript)?

 - Ian

Telephone May 1999 only:     (212) 688-4489
Cell phone May 1999:         (917) 450-8783
Otherwise Tel/Fax:           (212) 684-1814