Accesibility Validaytor

From: Gokhan Arzi <g.arzi@nexumcreative.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:28:35 +0200
To: <wai-uaag-editor@w3.org>
Dear W3C,

We have a few questions regarding W3C accessibility.

-          Do you separate the rules like essentials and optionals?

-          Can we say that we are Accesibility compatible, if validators do not generate errors?

-          In order to have an "accessible" content and clean codes, should all errors and warnings be fixed?

These questions are really crucial for us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Gökhan ARZİ

Web Developer

nexum creative

Head Office: Maslak Meydan Sok.Spring Giz Plaza
Kat: 14 80670 Maslak / İstanbul
Tel : + 90 212 328 19 29
Fax: + 90 212 328 19 33
e-mail: g.arzi@nexumcreative.com