Affiliation

From: Webmaster <medicalconcern@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:02:35 -0500
To: <wai-uaag-editor@w3.org>
Hi,

I am looking for hospitals and physicians who are interested in either
getting listed on our MEDICAL web portal or participating in co-op programs
with us.  We are scrambling to get things going before attacking some TV
promotion.

If you have a moment, please let me know the right time to reach you, I
will call you right back.

Thank you for your time.  If this note went to the wrong person
at your office, I am sorry, I don't know which email address is
the correct one.  I will not be re-sending you anything, and you
aren't on any kind of database.

Best Regards,

Webmaster
Physicians Billing