Everybody Gets Paid - No Recruiting Needed

From: Opt-inList <besthomebiz@subdimension.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:17:52 -0500
To: w3c-wai-curric@w3.org

Everybody gets paid.  No recruiting required.

Join and reserve a position for free now.
Program is 18 weeks old and it's paying.

Everybody gets in line to get paid by all
the new people coming in (but it's NOT a
traditional straightline)...EVERYONE makes money...
and those that sponsor make more....

Click here to request for more information</b></a>

We belong to the same opt-in list. But if wish to have your email
address REMOVE from our database please click here</b></a>