Welcome to the Ultimate Update!

From: Ultimate Update Intro <intro@ultimateupdate.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:42:57 -0600
To: wai-tech-comments@w3.org

Greetings and welcome to the Opti-Target Network and its two publications:
The Ultimate Update and The PriceJester Newsletter.

The Opti-Target network values your privacy and your right to control your inbox.
You have been subscribed to our service through one of our marketing partners
warranting that you have expressed an interest in receiving commercial emails from third parties.
However, we want to give you the chance to opt-out of our service if you've changed
your mind.

If you want to unsubscribe, just click the link at the bottom to be permanently
removed from our mailings.

Otherwise you should begin receiving messages within the next week.

And if for any reason you aren't satisfied with our service, you can easily
remove yourself from the Opti-Target Network by following the simple unsubscribe
instructions included in each and every message.

Thank you for this opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

The Opti-Target Network Staff
(The Ultimate Update and The PriceJester Newsletter)

TO UNSUBSCRIBE:

Please follow the link below and enter your email address
( wai-tech-comments@w3.org ) to unsubscribe.