Prices of pad printers,screen printers,hot stamping machines,heat transfer machines...

From: Frank <padprints@hotmail>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:31:57 +0800
PADPRINTER ENGINEERING LTD
Padprinter Engineering ltd is the most professional manufacturer and exporter of special printing machine in China, which integrates development, production and marketing. it takes the lead in winning the ISO9002 certification especially in the domestic printing machine industry. We introduce the advanced technology from the world and integrate various printing machine models and rich production experiences. We provide high quality products and service for worldwide customers.
Our main production lines are various special printing machines and the related equipments including pad printing machines, screen printing machines, hot stamping machines, heat transfer machines, printing peripherals and heat transfer foils etc. Meanwhile, it equips with special technical consult center, Machine operation training and after-sales service center. In special printing industry, we are famous for reliable quality, stable performance and full models; the products have been exported to over 50 countries and areas such as Europe, US and Japan etc.
Padprinter Eng Ltd adopts the development mode of standardization, diversification, and internationalization also dedicates itself to researching and developing international special printing machines
PADPRINTER ENGINEERING LTD
Address: 4-401,Lane 5,Jinhua West, Ailian A Zone, Longgang, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P. R. China. Postal code: 518116
Phone: +86-755-8993172
Fax: +86-755-8993172
E-mail: dengyunhui@hotmail.com
webmaster@padprint.51.net