Re: XML Accessibility Guidelines

> Depending on the feedback received, this document may become a W3C
> Note, be integrated in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines suite
> (e.g as a technique for XML) or enter its own Recommendation track.
>
> Please send comments about the content of this document and how you
> would like to see it evolving to the publicly archived mailing list:
>    wai-tech-comments@w3.org.

This is one of the best documents I've seen come out of the W3C in a while.
It is clear, concise, and makes a lot of sense. I'd been looking for an XML
vocabulary design document that went beyond "should I use an attribute or an
element here" or "should I append a version number to my namespace" for a
long time and this is the first one I find that is really worth reading.

I personally think that it should enter its own Rec track if only so that it
can gain better visibility. Other W3C specs that deal with XML vocabularies
should reference it directly, specifying how and when they followed its
techniques.

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
I think...  I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and
check.
-- Escher