Web Accessibility Issue

From: Fiona <fiona@myaccessible.website>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:39:52 +0000
To: team-site-design@w3.org, wai-site-comments@w3.org
Hi W3C development team,

I just wanted to let you know that I've found an issue with the
accessibility of your website: http://www.w3.org/WAI/

In Chrome v46, your skip to main content link isn't working. When you press
enter on it it looks like it's jumped the focus, but you still have to tab
through the menu. It's working fine in IE and Firefox though.

If you need any more information on how to replicate the issue, please
contact me via email. I'd appreciate you letting me know once it's been
resolved.

Kind regards,
Fiona

My Accessible Website