Fw: Information updating on W3C's webpage - Policies relating to web accessibility

From: <lmkwok@ogcio.gov.hk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:20:57 +0800
To: wai-eo-editors@w3.org, wai@w3.org
Cc: wai-site-comments@w3.org, eypmak@ogcio.gov.hk
We found the information of Hong Kong in the W3C policy webpage (
www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/#HK) is outdated.  Grateful if you could update the
webpage http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/#HK according to the attached
amendments at your earliest convenience.   Thanks.

LM KWOK
31826771
----- Forwarded by LM KWOK/OGCIO/HKSARG on 15.04.2013 12:16 -----

From:
LM KWOK/OGCIO/HKSARG
To:
wai-eo-editors@w3.org, wai@w3.org
Cc:
eypmak@ogcio.gov.hk
Date:
06.04.2013 09:55
Subject:
Information updating on W3C's webpage - Policies relating to web
accessibility

We've found the information of Hong Kong in the W3C policy webpage (
www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/#HK) is outdated and those respective links all
linked to the Digital21 landing page without precise hyperlinks.    We
would be grateful if you could update the webpage
http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/#HK according to the attached amendments.
Thanks.

LM KWOK
31826771