How to request site accessibility

From: Diodati, Francesca <fdiodati@ao.pr.it>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:00:33 +0100
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam,
I hope I'm addressing my question to the right address. I badly need
some advice. For work I need to use medical databases,  such as the
Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Knowledge
http://apps.webofknowledge.com/WOS_GeneralSearch_input.do?product=WOS&se
arch_mode=GeneralSearch&SID=Y1GllPKILm2helfjiPG&preferencesSaved=

The previous version was fully accessible, since last June they have a
new one out which does not allow to use many of the main features with
JAWS for Windows. I have contacted tech support; they kindly replied
that currently their site is not accessible to JAWS...I realize there is
no law that makes accessibility mandatory, but is there anything I can
do to make them comply?

Thank you very much in advance for any feedback.

Warm wishes, and thank you for your initiative

Francesca Diodati

Research & Innovation Unit
Parma University Hospital
Via Gramsci, 14, 43100 Parma - Italy