Re: 12th Annual Accessing Higher Ground

Hi Dean,

You are welcome to send the announcement to the WAI Interest Group (IG) mailing list. We don't currently have a separate listing of conference announcements.

To join the mailing list and post the announcement, follow the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best,
~Shawn

-----