Cheree Heppe, consumer request assistance for web accessibility

From: Cheree Heppe <cheree@dogsc4me.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:18:17 -0800
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Cheree Heppe here:

I first tried an E-mail link to a technical design site listed under these accessibility links, but the E-mail edit fields would not read using my screen reader and the body of the E-mail could not be read back by me or corrected.  I had to abandon that E-mail before it got sent.

I am writing because in attempting to place an order through Amazon, their ordering process did not allow me accessibility.

I would like to order products through Amazon and would like to let someone there know that their website did not work for me as a person with a disability.

Who should I contact?  The Amazon site was not helpful in this area, either.

Thanks for any assistence.

Cordially,
Cheree Heppe