User Centered Design Article Stub

From: Andrew Maier <andrew@uxbooth.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:07:13 -0800
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org
Hello there,

I (co)own and operate a blog about user experience design, uxbooth.com. I wanted to know if WAI is planning on incorporating user experience into the WAI website? The closest page that I could find on designing for user experiences was "Notes on UCD" (http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/ucd), which (in my opinion) could use some updating/expanding.

My question is: how can I help expand this page or perhaps write a new page that explains how User Experience Design plays into accessibility initiatives?

Thanks,
Andrew Maier

UX Booth
Co-Founder and Managing Director