Re: help needed. Colour change on website

Dear Johney Harriott,

Unfortunately we do not have the resources to be able to answer your question promptly. We do host an Interest Group where issues of Web accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to see if this topic has been addressed recently, through:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry