Updates for http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/USA-States.html#Kansas

From: Cole Robison <cole.robison@da.ks.gov>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:36:23 -0600
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org

I just came across the list of State Policies Relating to Web Accessibility
at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/USA-States.html>, and have a few minor
updates to offer for Kansas.

1. A Policy link to
<http://www.da.ks.gov/itec/documents/itecitpolicy1210.htm>, the State of
Kansas Web Accessibility Requirements, should be added.

2. While the URL in place for the Jurisdiction body (Information Technology
Executive Council (ITEC)) still functions, it can be updated to
<http://www.da.ks.gov/itec/default.htm>.

3. The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for the State of Kansas, still
the desired Relevant Document link, were updated in 2003. The current URL is
<http://www.da.ks.gov/itec/WASPriorities011303.htm>.

I hope to have more updates for you in the future, as we undertake a renewed
effort to improve web accessibility in the State of Kansas.

Thank you,

Cole Robison
Director of Statewide Web/IT Accessibility
Division of Information Systems & Communications
State of Kansas
cole.robison@da.ks.gov
(785) 291-3016