Update to United States: State Policies Relating to Web Accessibility

From: Beaird, Patrick <Patrick.Beaird@Illinois.gov>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:08:45 -0500
To: <shawn@w3.org>, <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Shawn,

Is there going to be an update to this page
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/USA-States.html) anytime soon?

GTRI has more info as an example.
http://accessibility.gtri.gatech.edu/sitid/stateLawAtGlance.php

I'm thinking you guys may have more insight given W3C originated the
standards that are the seed for everything else.

FYI, we here in Illinois have some new things going
http://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=32765

Thanks,

Patrick J. Beaird, PMP
Program Manager
CMS / BCCS / Enterprise Program Management Office
State of Illinois
217-557-4369
patrick.beaird@illinois.gov