Re: accessibility history

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:26:47 -0500
To: alex_pegrande@yahoo.com.br
Cc: wai-site-comments@w3.org

Hi AlexLeandroMedeiros,

To get information about accessibility of Adobe Flash[1], you probably want to contact someone from Adobe.

If you have questions about Web accessibility history in general, you could post a question to the W3C WAI Interest Group mailing list.

To join the mailing list and post questions, follow the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.adobe.com/resources/accessibility/flash8/