Re: accessibility history

Hi AlexLeandroMedeiros,

To get information about accessibility of Adobe Flash[1], you probably want to contact someone from Adobe.

If you have questions about Web accessibility history in general, you could post a question to the W3C WAI Interest Group mailing list.

To join the mailing list and post questions, follow the instructions under:
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist

Best regards,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.adobe.com/resources/accessibility/flash8/