logo missing

From: Steven Baker <Steven.Baker@basingstoke.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:35:39 +0100
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <webmaster@w3.org>
Hello, the w3c logo on the following page is missing (17.5.06) :

http://www.w3.org/WAI/

Regards,

Steven Baker
 This electronic communication (and any attachment) is intended for the above named only. It may contain Private / Confidential information. If it has come to you in error, please take no action based upon it and neither read it or copy it, nor cause its contents to be disclosed to others. If you realise an error has been made (or we notify you of an error) please completely delete / destroy all electronic / hard copies and phone us (at our expense) to let us know this has been done.