Frustration

From: Tony Wood <tonywood@members.v21.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:03:08 -0000
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
I haven't used your website for a while and I can't seem to crack it now. I can't remember if I last used it before I changed my e mail address last year. I have tried with both addresses and now have a new password. But it constantly tells me there is a problem. I have been trying half and hour so I thought I would re register but it won't let me do that.

I hope you are the right people to help me but I wouldn't be surprised if you were not.

Yours in flames

Tony Wood