WAI site hard to read: color not set

From: MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:27:26 +0000
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org

Please would you set a color whenever you set a background-color?
Better yet, don't set background-color or color for the main body
text. Not all browsers default to black-on-white, as other
combinations are easier to read for some vision problems. For example,
I use a light-on-dark default combination, which the WAI stylesheet
turns into light-on-white.

This is mentioned in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and the
CSS Validator will suggest possible fixes if you point it at a WAI
page.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FWAI%2F&usermedium=all

I await your reply with interest and I look forward to being able to
read the WAI pages easily soon!

Faithfully,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html