Trying to help a friend

From: RonBrady <ronbrady60@netscape.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:59:57 -0500
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Hi there - I have a blind friend who would like to be able to participate in my online Christian forum and chat site.  I believe my chat program (Sigma Chat) is audio capable, but I'm not sure how to set it up.  My forum is hosted by Proboards.  Do you know of any Christian forums or chats already developed for the blind, or do you have any advice you might be able to share with me as to how to make my site blind accessible?

Thank You,

Ron Larson