Speakers Southern California

From: Lowe, Laurie <LaurieLowe@officemax.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:57:32 -0500
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Good afternoon W3:
I am looking for a speaker for a customer luncheon meeting I am coordinating.  Date is July 21, 2005 and location is West Los Angeles.  Our topic revolves around how corporations (Fortune 500) can best utilize the web and all of its resources to assist with the business they are in.

Can you refer me to someone that may be able to help me locate a speaker familiar with this subject?

Thank you, Laurie Lowe

OfficeMax

Laurie Lowe
Sales Manager