Why can I not send an email to the office of the prime minister via the OPM website.

From: David Moran <dmoran@whiz.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:25:23 +0800
To: <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
OH God, I think hešs falling,,,,,,,,,,good!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO PRIME MINISTER HOWARD

............What a disaster..........

 A diesel rebate of 1.5 Billion. This is not acceptable. Please tell the PM
he has lost my vote. I no longer wish to be a party to this governments
policies on energy, or in-fact anything else.  I have no confidence, at all,
in this government .

Bring on Peter Garrett. Or if he isnšt available anyone else,,,, anyone at
all,,,,,, ie; Arnold Schwartzaneager, Lucielle Ball, The Pope, who ever.
Just get Mr Howard out...... Please. This is ridiculous. Australians are not
stupid. We will not put up with this.
History will record that this prime minister totally ignored a universal
crisis. Sorry John, your out, go away, retire, just leave,
Please.

David Moran 7 Turriff Road Floreat Park Western Australia.
6014.

image.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image.jpg)