Re: WAI Web site remarks and suggestions

Just a quick note - there is a list specifically for comments in the WAI site
- wai-site-comments@w3.org - with public archives. This is noted on the
bottom of the WAI home page http://www.w3.org/WAI

I've Bcc'ed this message there so it gets archived with Jens and Tom's
commments so far.

Cheers

Chaals