missing link to WAI RD group?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:30:28 -0400
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org

Hi

I went looking for the WAI Research and Development group,
hypertext trail starting from WAI homepage:
-> http://www.w3.org/WAI/
-> http://www.w3.org/WAI/#Participation
-> http://www.w3.org/WAI/participation.html#pa

...no sign of the R'n'D group (unless I'm missing the link).

Found it by searching, http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/

If you could add a link I'd be v grateful.

cheers,

Dan

ps. reason I was looking, was wondering if anyone had been
investigating accessibility issues for Instant Messaging / text chat
tools and protocols, eg. AIM, ICQ, Jabber etc. From a quick search
in the WAI RD archives I couldn't find anything. Was RD the place to
look, or WAI PF too?