Web Accessibility policies in different countries

From: <jukka.korpela@tieke.fi>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:02:47 +0200
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org
After sending my previous message (about a Finnish policy document) I
remembered that I had accidentally noticed a broken link at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/Policy/ , namely under "Japan": the link
http://www.mpt.go.jp/pressrelease/japanese/tsusin/000523j501.html
does not work. and it seems that www.mpt.go.jp does not exist. I hope they
just moved it somewhere.

And while I'm at it, I need to mention a policy document from New Zealand,
which was mentioned in the w3c-wai-ig mailing list. Just in case you missed
it:
http://www.e-government.govt.nz/guidelines/web-guidelines/web-guidelines-printable.html

--
Jukka K. Korpela, erityisasiantuntija / senior adviser
TIEKE Tietoyhteiskunnan kehittämiskeskus ry