[norm@fishers.net: wai reports]

From: Henri Fallon <henri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:44:03 -0400
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org
Cc: web-human@w3.org
I beleive this is the appropriate place to send this report.

Regards
--
Henri Fallon - W3C Webmaster
MIT Room NE43-340    Tel:617-258-8143

attached mail follows:

Site:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report/

is obviously only used for SPAM right now.  Surely you can remove
this from the site or do something about it.

Why I'm interested in it is that I had a spurious report on my site,
which I find every time I do a GOOGLE search for "stjohn-lcms.org"
that I would love to see removed.  There is NO content there, just an
anonymous complaint that doesn't say what they are complaining about.

This complaint is found at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report/2000JulSep/0003.html

If there is ANY way to remove this from your archives please do so.