Re: [Moderator Action] List of validated sites

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:38:34 -0400
To: "Donatella Costa" <donacosta@galactica.it>, <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Donatella,

I do not understand your question. Could you clarify please?

WAI does not maintain information on validation status of individual Web
sites; however, we have some tools which can support validation, and
guidance on evaluating Web sites for accessibility:

         http://validator.w3.org/

         http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

         http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

- Judy