Re: [Moderator Action] permission to link to site

Dear Sue

Please go ahead and link to our site.

You do not need to ask permission to do this:
	http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#link

Thank you,

- Judy

At 04:04 AM 5/12/01 -0400, Sue Kurt wrote:
>We are a team of web resource developers located at a Northern Melbourne
Institute of TAFE,
> Melbourne Australia.  We are currently developing a website for TAFE
Fontiers to enable trainers to

http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/#gl  to
> include it as a resource in our site.
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
>
> Sue Kurt
> NMIT
> St Georges Rd
> Preston Vic 3072
> 9268 8351

>CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential
>information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.
>If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
>notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction
>of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
>error please notify NMIT immediately. Any views expressed
>in this message are those of the individual sender and may not
>necessarily reflect the views of NMIT.
>NMIT ph Aus (03)92691450 fax (03)92691449

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)