detab function

From: John Middleton <jmiddlet@sedl.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:55:44 -0600
To: web-human@w3.org, wai-site-comments@w3.org
Greetings,
I have found the "dtab" function on the W3C website very useful in
allowing tables to be removed if desired. I was wondering how this
worked and if this tool was available so that I may use this function
on my website to promote accessibility access?

See the "dtab" link at the following URI:  http://www.w3.org/WAI/Overview.html

  news - about - participation - resources  [  ] <-----Icon URI
located here, near top

Your reply and comments will be welcome and appreciated.

Regards,
John Middleton
Web Administrator
National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research (NCDDR)
E-Mail: jmiddlet@sedl.org
Web: http://www.ncddr.org
Phone: (800) 266-1832
Fax: (512) 476-2286