Event Calendar

From: Rob Donahue <rdonahue@webevent.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:02:19 -0500
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org
Hi there,

I was perusing your site when I noticed your event calendar. It looks very
nice, but I was wondering if you have checked out WebEvent at all?

WebEvent is a Web based searchable event scheduling system that runs on
almost any web server. WebEvent is perfect for event scheduling, room
reservation, group scheduling, and individual calendaring. Also, we provide
the source code with your purchase so the product is extremely
customizable. Plus, we always offer a 50% Educational discount.

If you have a moment check out our site, I think you'll be impressed.

Rob Donahue
http://www.webevent.com

To view sample sites please visit:
http://www.du.edu/webevent/