questions for paper

From: Angela Walch <awalch@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:46:34 -0500
To: wai-site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I'm a student at Harvard Law School, and am writing a paper on the
application of the ADA to the Internet.  I have been checking out the WAI
website and guidelines for accessibility.  I would love to get in touch
with Judy Brewer to ask her some concrete questions regarding the expense
of creating a compliant website, or revising an existing site to make it
compliant.  I also would like to get her comments regarding the need for
the government to step in to regulate this initiative, rather than allowing
the market to handle it, which it seems to be beginning to do right now.

Please let me know how to get in touch with Ms. Brewer or another person in
your organization who may be able to answer my questions.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Angela Walch
Harvard Law School Class of 2002