URLs

From: Leon Olson <76243.3006@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:54:49 -0500
To: "wai-site-comments@w3.org" <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Dear Judy Brewer:

Understand a 'ican' group or other (?) is meeting this week to decide on
additional URLs, such as ".biz," etc.

My question is: Who do I talk to to get an updated US domain mame?

I have been to several domain certifing sites, such as Network Solutions,
and I want to submit my request ASAP to max my chances/opportunties of
getting the domain name I want for my bussines, i.e., to get a '.biz' URL
if I can.

Please respond with this week's decision & who are the companies with web
sites for me to place my order.

Thank you for your time and references.

Leon Curtis Olson