Re: 1 Million Emails inc. 200,000 UK - £5

From: Benny Mccormick <Shirleybhoy@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:26:55 +0100
To: <wai-report@w3.org>
I received this  rip off below and checked out Teletech.com. I hope you are nothing to them because I am writing to their board complaining of gross corporate negligence. A porn pusher could be pushing filth to children on these lists and you are selling them for 5 per whack?  You disgust me and I hope you sleep easy thinking what links all those reprobates and low lifers might push out with lists as cheap and unfiltered as this!!

Wake up , get responsible!