RE: CST38045572ID - WAI Report on http://research.microsoft.com/ui/

From: <microsoft_webmaster@css.one.microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:26:02 -0700
To: <wai-report@w3.org>
Hello and Thank you for contacting Microsoft.  You concerns will be evaluated quickly, you can help yourselves by doing the following.

If you are seeking Product Technical Support please visit http://support.microsoft.com/directory/.  Links for our Support Knowledge-Base, Support Phone Numbers, Online Support and Submitting Feedback about our products are available within the left hand side navigation.

If your comments or questions are in regards to our website, please visit www.microsoft.com and click on the "Contact Us" tab in the toolbar at the top of the page.

Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services.

Thank you,

Ben

Microsoft.com