Finally on the market DVD Burner

Date: Fri, Jan 25 2002

    Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:16:26 -0500
    To: <>
    From: "" <>
    Subject: Finally on the market DVD Burner
    Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?
    You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD's, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!
    Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created, you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD format as well!!
    You want to know more? Visit us at
    Win $ 5000 NOW !!!
    Forward this message to 5 of your friends (put our email: in the cc field along with your 5 friends email addresses) and you will be automatically entered in our drawing for $5000.