MACH 7 PRODUCTIONS (WEB DESIGN) EMAIL BROADCASTING (1-866-224-7776) (905) 607-WING

From: MACH 7 PRODUCTIONS (info@mach7productions.com)
Date: Sat, Jan 12 2002

    Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:35:39 -0500
    To: wai-events@w3.org
    From: info@mach7productions.com (MACH 7 PRODUCTIONS)
    Subject: MACH 7 PRODUCTIONS (WEB DESIGN) EMAIL BROADCASTING (1-866-224-7776) (905) 607-WING

    Mach 7 Productions can create an exciting
    powerful web site that caters to your specific
    needs, complements your existing corporate image
    and has a positive effect on the success of your
    business. Please browse our portfolio to see samples
    of our web design work.

    Mach 7 Productions Specializes in FULL COLOUR printing.
    We will provide you with quality Colour printed products,
    very competitive pricing, and quick turnaround in addition
    to helpful and friendly service.

    Mach 7 Productions will endeavour to meet and exceed your
    wishes in everything that we produce for you.

    905-607-WING (9464)

    Toronto
    Mississauga
    Oakville
    Brampton
    Milton
    416-410-7855 Concord
    Maple
    Markham
    Oshawa
    Pickering
    Richmond Hill
    Thornhill
    Vaughan
    Woodbridge

    1-86-MACH-7-PRO (1-866-224-7776)
     Continental Canada and USA, including Alaska