assistance required

From: ben bello (benbello25@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, Feb 13 2002

    Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 01:47:11 -0800 (PST)
    From: ben bello <benbello25@yahoo.com>
    To: FelixAnita@aol.com
    Subject: assistance required

    Sir/Madam,

    The purpose of this proposal is not to bring any
    embarrassment  to you as we have never met, but to
    seek your utmost understanding and assistance in the
    issue I am about to explain to you in thismail.

    my name is Barrister BEN BELLO, Yousee!,I have an
    issue of a very sensitive circumstance which I wish to
    confide to you.
     One of my clients, and of course, my major client who
    happens to be the chief security officer (CSO) to the
    late military dictator of the nation (Gen.Sani Abacha)
    who died on July 1998 on active service as the then
    head of State, his name Hamza Al-Mustapha called to
    confide an issue to me.
    Al-Mustapha is presently detained for charges of acute
    human right violations,and embezzlement of public
    funds leveled against him and the son of the late
    General (His Master).
     An inner house information has revealed that the duo
    are likely to face life imprisonment for the charges
    against them which they are likely to be convicted
    for.
    My client Al-Mustapha got this information some how
    and called to brief me of a security trunk which he
    deposited with a trust company here in Nigeria before
    his demise.
    According to him, the trunk contains the cash sum of
    US$35,000,000 (Thirty-five Million American Dollars)
    which the trust company does not know about yet, as it
    was declared as family’s jewelries and personal
    documents.
    Also according to him, security measures were taken to
    disguise the content of the trunk so that no one knows
    exactly what is inside.
      He said he stocked the bills in disguise for
    negative papers which he said are for some security
    photographs taken at the Presidential villa.
      Now that his chances of being set free from the
    allegations against him are rare, he called me to
    assist him in securing the funds, which of course is
    the only hope of the family (His two Wives,and nine
    children).
    After much deliberation however, I managed to
    convince him to endorse a change of beneficiary for
    the deposited trunk, this will enable the new
    beneficiary put an application for withdrawal of the
    trunk.
    In the light of this,I decided to contact you to
    assist us in this transaction.
    The plan is to change the beneficiary of the
    consignment into your name, forward you with all the
    necessary documents to
    this effect and have you contact the trust company for
    withdrawal of the trunk as the new/legal beneficiary.
    You will request that the consignment be delivered  to
    you at your nominated destination.
     After proper identification and verification
    as the new legal beneficiary, the company will release
    the consignment to you.
     The company may also take care of handling of the
    consignment until it is delivered at your domain or
    any of your nominated destination, as you may advise.
      My client lost almost a hundred million Us dollars,
    frozen in Swiss banks and in different personal
    accounts on the instruction of the present democratic
    government of the Federal Republic of  Nigeria.
    The plan to move this fund out of the country was
    informed by a joint decisions by the family of my
    client toinvestthismoney
    abroad, probably into commercial real estate, at least
    to shelter their money.
    Having gone through this explanation, and considering
    the fate of this family he is about to leave behind,I
    ask as implequestions:Should my client suffer for
    offences allegedly committed by him master?,should
    even his family be left, abandoned  and even refused
    to be heard,by a government which is prosecuting their
    sole bread winner for human right violations?
    To freeze an account of a fulltime house wife whonever
    knew anything in the government, yet denied the basic
    requirements of life is a crime to humanity, and human
    rights violation at it speak.
    Yet my client’s family is presently denied of
    telephone access etc,hence denying them the freedom of
    communication and association.
    It is for this reason that I sincerely solicit your
    utmost assistance to move this fund into your care
    abroad, on behalf of the family for safe
    keeping,subject to when they are ready to manage the
    fund.
    It is also expected that you will represent this
    family in brokering the purchase of
    valuable/profitable properties in your country or the
    neighbouring,sotheycan always fall back to these
    properties when the heat on the family reduces.
    My client has also resolved to reward handsomely
    reward you with 5% of the total amount on the
    successful conclusion ofeachtransaction.
    I shall also be 100% available to provide you with the
    necessary assistance and guidelines you may require on
    the course of this transaction.
     I have just entrusted the details of this fund and
    the fate of this helpless family into your conscience
    for safe keeping.
    I also hope to have offered you a great opportunity to
    make yourself some good money,I believed I have.
     Should the above transaction appealtoyoutherefore, I
    hereby urge you to mail your esponse immediately
    for further details on immediate commencement of this
    transaction.
    You will also be doing us a lot of good to guide this
    informationwithimmenseconfidentiality, even if
    this transaction does not appeal to you.
    Please send copy of your reply to the
    AboveEmailAddress.
    Best Regards,
    Barrister BEN BELLO