urgent attention

From: benjamin nasim (benasimm1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, Nov 01 2001

    Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:34:11 -0800 (PST)
    From: benjamin nasim <benasimm1@yahoo.com>
    To: benasimm1@yahoo.com
    Subject: urgent attention

    OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
    CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTE
    ECOWAS HEADQUARTERS
      LOME,REPUBLIC OF TOGO.

    ATTN;MR MOHAMMED,

              ACCOUNT PROVISION FOR US$37.500.000

    I am making this contact to you unbehalf of my
    colleagues
    and myself,after a satisfactory recommendation from an

    acquentance.It may sound strange but exercise patiance
    and read on.
    I am  ,The Secretary, Contract  Awarding Committee of
    the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES
    (ECOWAS)with Headquarters in Lome, Togo.

    After discussing my view and your profile with my
    colleagues,they were very much satisfied and decided
    to contact you immediately for this mutual business
    relationship.We wish to transfer the sum of
    US$37.500,000.00 (Thirty seven million five hundred
    thousand United States Dollar only)into your
    personal or company`s bank account.

    This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract
    bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions,
    hard/soft wares,phamaceauticals/medical items,light
    and heavy duty vehicles, apperals and other
    administrative logistics etc for the ECOMOG in
    Sierria-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping
    Projects.

    This DEAL was deliberately hatched out and carefully
    protected with all the attendant lope holes sealed
    off.As the Secretary of CAC,I have the cooperation and
    mandate of the Financial Director and the Treasure of
    the Organisation.We arranged and over invoiced the
    contract funds supplied by different companies from
    different countries during the crisis.

    It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a
    willing foreigner to provide us with the facilities to
    transfer this money out of West Africa.This is borne
    out of our beleif in the non-stable political nature
    of this sub-region.

    The original contractors have been duely paid by the
    Banque Centrale Des Etats De L`Afrique De L`Ouest
    (Central Bank of the West African States)through our
    bankers-Societe Generale Banque.This balance is
    suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by
    any foreign company of our choice.We intend to pay out
    this fund NOW as the organisation is winding up its
    activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the
    countries and the coast has been achieved.

    Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as civil
    servants working under this organisation, are not
    allowed to operate a foreign account.This is the more
    reason why we needed your assistance to provide an
    account that can sustain this fund for safe keeping
    and our future investment with your comprehensive
    advise,assistance and partnership in your country.

    It is however agreed,as the account owner in this deal
    to allow you 25% of the entire sum as compensation,
    65% will be held on trust for us while 10% will be
    used
    to defray any incidental charges and cost during the
    course of the transaction.

    This transaction will be successfully concluded within
    14 days if you accord us your unalloyed and due
    cooperation.You should provide the followings;

         YOUR COMPANY`S NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS,TEL
         AND FAX NUMBERS.

         THE NAME OF YOUR BANK,ITS ADDRESS WITH TEL,FAX
         AND TELEX NUMBERS.

         THE ACCOUNT NUMBER

         THE COMPLETE MAILING ADRRESS OF THE BENEFICIARY
         WITH TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

    Upon the receipt of this informations,the documents
    and approval with the texts will be sent to you for
    confirmaton and then forwarded to the organisation for
    ratification and subsequent payment.

    As with the case of all organised (sensitive)and
    conspired DEALS,we solicit for your unreserved
    confidentiality and utmost secret in this business. We
    hope to retire peacefully and lead a honourable
    business life afterwards.There are no risks involved.
    AWITING YOUR URGENT REPLY ON
    email;benasimm@yahoo.com
    FOR MORE DETAILS.

    BEST REGARD,