Upcoming Web Accessibility Seminar, sponsored by Optavia Corporation

From: Kathrine Brennan (kbrennan@optavia.com)
Date: Tue, Jul 31 2001

From: "Kathrine Brennan" <kbrennan@optavia.com>
To: <wai-events@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:15:45 -0500

Optavia Corporation is sponsoring a free seminar, Understanding and Planning
Web Accessibility, in Madison, WI, on August 28th.
We would appreciate if this information could be posted on your site.  I

Name of seminar:  Understanding and Planning Web Accessibility
Location:              Monona Terrace, Madison, WI